Video Games, Twitch, YouTube, Influencer Marketing - is that something you are passionate about?
We're hiring a Campaign Operations Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and who lives and breathes gaming culture.
At Wehype you will work with a team that produces effective, authentic and engaging large-scale influencer marketing campaigns centered around the most influential gamers in the world. The right person for this role is extremely organized, detail-oriented, a clear communicator and a quick learner.
What you will do
- Manage, organize and project lead multiple ongoing influencer marketing campaigns on a global scale.
- Use our technology to effectively manage the campaigns - including overseeing invitation and onboarding of influencers, handling logistics, and monitoring sponsored content - and assume full ownership of deadlines and processes.
- Manage ongoing conversation and gather assets from brands.
- Take charge of our campaigns' goals, timelines, and budgets.
- Evaluate and analyze campaign key metrics.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing, advertising and/or social media.
- You have previously worked at a marketing agency, video game publisher, tech start-up or similar.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Strong communication skills with both influencers and brands.
- You have outstanding project management skills and nerves of steel. You don't lose your calm even as deadlines get closer.
- Working with numbers and statistics is a piece of cake to you.
- You enjoy working with brands and are not afraid to negotiate if needed.
- Video games make you feel at home.
- You have gathered previous work experience working with Twitch or YouTube marketing campaigns.
- A round of Smash during lunch does not scare you.
Perks & Benefits
- High end work equipment to get stuff done (Mac or Windows)
- Gaming stations (PC & Console) at work
- A team that will do everything to help you succeed in your role
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/training costs