Do you love Gaming and Content Marketing?
We're looking for a Content Marketeer who thrives in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and who lives and breathes Gaming, Social Media and Digital Marketing.
At Wehype you will work in small and focused marketing team where we target world-leading Game Publishers and Media Agencies with our offer of effective, authentic and engaging large-scale influencer marketing campaigns within the Gaming community. The right person is someone with a passion for gaming who wants the opportunity to develop and execute a content strategy that will make us an authority and a thought leader in the Gaming Community at large.
What you will do
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the gaming industry.
- Maintain our Social media presence and build our klout among Gaming professionals.
- Craft and maintain our business news focused on-site content strategy
- Boost our Sales Materials with quality content so they effectively communicate Wehype’s value proposition to our clients.
Who you are
- Passionate about gaming.
- Very skilled in social media strategy.
- Good writer.
- Excellent english, written and verbal.
- Experienced in Photoshop or similar.
- Have a can-do attitude - able to effectively work independently and autonomously.
- Able to manage and complete multiple projects and priorities at the same time.
- Knowledge in Wordpress, CSS, HTML, JSS is a big plus.
- Experience from video content creation and editing is a big plus.
- Background in gaming, journalism or social media agency work is a big plus
- Fluency in Swedish, French, German, Polish, Italian or Spanish is very favourable.
Perks & benefits
- Premium work gear to get shit done
- Gaming stations at work
- A team that will do everything to help you succeed in your role
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/training costs
- Breakfast everyday
- Monthly team activities ranging from office LAN-parties to Afterworks and group training sessions
- Yearly HYPE-team-trips