Gaming, Twitch, YouTube & Influencer Marketing - is that something you are passionate about?
We're looking for a Systems Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and who lives and breathes gaming.
At Wehype you will work in the tech team that design and engineer products that help us manage and execute authentic and engaging large-scale influencer marketing campaigns centered around the most influential gamers in the world.
What you will do
- Build and maintain our web applications, internal tooling and services
- Collaborate with software engineers, product owners, and designers
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth and values curiosity
- Ensure existing services, applications and databases scale and perform under increasing amounts of data
- Build and maintain integrations to external API's and services
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years of experience with object-oriented programming and SQL databases
- You have previous experience of building and maintaining web APIs, external integrations and micro-services
- You are passionate about what you do and have a interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- You learn quickly and are motivated by working collaboratively and continuously improving by giving and receiving feedback
- You think Elasticsearch sounds interesting but previous experience is not required
- Previous experience of working with large data volumes or CI/CD is a bonus
Perks & benefits
- Premium work gear to get shit done
- Gaming stations at work and time to catch up on all the latest games
- A team that will do everything to help you succeed in your role
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/training costs
- Breakfast at work
You will be working from our awesome office in central Uppsala, Sweden.