Are you passionate about Gaming, understand Marketing, love Sales?
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a career in gaming?
Wehype is a growing marketing agency in the gaming community. We provide a link between the gaming live-streaming community and game publishers, allowing both of them to do what they love. Right now we are expanding, a lot; and we are looking for the right person to come in early and who can help us build the best sales team in Europe.
If you are an experienced salesperson and you want to work in a fast paced start up within the gaming industry, then we should talk.
What you will do
As an Account Manager, your responsibilities are:
- As an account Manager, you are expected to handle ~60 mid-tier accounts.
- You will establish and develop relationships with the marketing department at mid-tier and small game publishers
- Acquire a thorough understanding of partners needs and requirements
- As your customers will be smaller game publishers, you will have to be creative and find solutions that help them break through the noise.
- Ensure that Wehype remains the agency of choice for our clients by ensuring we over-deliver on our promises
- Report on campaign metrics to our clients
- Prepare regular sales forecasts and progress reports
Who you are
This position is for an experienced salesperson with 4+ years of working in sales in a relevant field.
- You have B2B Sales experience within the media, online marketing och gaming industries.
- You have a proven track record of hitting your sales targets.
- You are organized and able to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously
- You are highly autonomous
- You are able to travel to travel to gaming and non-gaming events to meet with partners. We expect at least 30 days of travel per year
- You speak and write english fluently
- Knowledge in German, French, Italian or Polish is highly valued
- Passionate about gaming
Perks & benefits
- Premium work gear to ensure that you have what you need, when you need it.
- Updated CRM (Hubspot) and other sales tools.
- Representation allowance and company card
- Very flexible work hours
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/training costs
- Gaming stations at work and game time to catch up on all the latest games
- Tickets to all the large gaming conventions to meet clients and catch up on industry trends.
- A team that will do everything to help you succeed in your role