Are you passionate about Gaming, understand Marketing, love Sales?
Are you looking for the opportunity to develop an innovative and strategic role in a sales team?
Wehype is a growing marketing agency in the gaming community. We provide a link between the gaming live-streaming community and game publishers, allowing both of them to do what they love. Right now we are expanding, a lot; and we are looking for the right person to come in early and who can help us build the best sales team in Europe.
If you are a senior salesperson, who love gaming and likes to build long term relationships based around trust, cooperation and transparency; then we should talk.
What you will do
As Senior Partner Manager your responsibilities are:
- As a Senior Partner Manager you are expected to handle 30 large accounts.
- Establish and develop partnerships with the marketing departments at major game publishers.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Ensure that the work we do contributes and aligns with our clients marketing plan
- Ensure that Wehype remains the agency of choice for our clients by ensuring we over-deliver on our promises
- Report on campaign metrics to our clients
- Prepare regular sales forecasts and progress reports
Who you are
This is a senior position and we require you to have 4+ years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- You have gaming industry experience
- You have B2B Sales experience within the media, online marketing och gaming industries.
- You have a proven track record of hitting your sales targets.
- You are organized and able to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously
- You are highly autonomous
- You are able to travel to travel to gaming and non-gaming events to meet with partners. We expect at least 30 days of travel per year
- You speak and write english fluently
- Knowledge in German, French, Italian or Polish is highly valued
- A diverse network in the gaming industry including key brand direct relationships is highly valued in an applicant
Perks & benefits
- Premium work gear to ensure that you have what you need, when you need it.
- Updated CRM (Hubspot) and other sales tools.
- Representation allowance and company card
- Very flexible work hours
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/training costs
- Gaming stations at work and game time to catch up on all the latest games
- A team that will do everything to help you succeed in your role