Gaming, Twitch Streamers, YouTubers, Influencer Marketing - is that something you are passionate about?
We're looking for Campaign Operations Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and who live and breathe social media and internet.
At Wehype you will work in the team that produces effective, authentic and engaging large-scale influencer marketing campaigns centered around the most influential gamers in the world. The right person for this role is extremely organized, detail-oriented, a clear communicator and a quick learner.
What you will do
- Manage, organize and project lead multiple ongoing influencer marketing campaigns on a global scale
- Use our technology to effectively manage the campaigns - including overseeing invitation and onboarding of influencers, handling logistics, and monitoring sponsored content - and assume full ownership of deadlines and processes
- Manage ongoing conversation and gather assets from brands.
- Ensure that the campaign's goals, timeline, and budget are adhered to
- Evaluate and analyze campaign key metrics
Who you are
- 1-3 years experience in digital marketing, advertising or social media
- You have likely worked at an ad agency, a marketing team or tech start-up. Also, huge plus if you've been client-facing and have managed multiple client accounts or worked with Twitch and/or YouTube before.
- You are one of the most organized person in your circle of friends
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- You have extraordinary project management, are used to collaborate cross-team and always deliver projects on time
- A highly process-driven person with an eye for details
Perks & benefits
- Premium work gear to get shit done
- Gaming stations at work
- A team that will do everything to help you succeed in your role
- Wellness grant to cover your gym/training costs